Agua De Florida
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Here are 30 Ways to Use Florida Water
- Enhance cleansings: Add to spiritual baths to enhance spiritual cleansings.
- Protection cologne: Wear as a cologne for a protective shield that leaves a delicate scent.
- Repel negativity: Mist in the environment to repel negative energy and negative spirits.
- Attract good spirits: Mist in the environment to attract good spirits.
- Add to floor washes: Add to floor washes for its cleansing and blessing properties.
- Use as an offering: Place a bottle on your altar as an offering to the Spirits.
- Wash lodestones: Use to wash a pair of lodestones in preparation for use.
- Ancestral offering: Add a few drops to a bowl of water and place on your ancestral altar as an offering to your ancestors.
- Prevent nightmares: Launder bed sheets with 1 cup of Florida Water to remove negative energy and attract benevolent spirits and protection.
- As an astringent: Use as an astringent and skin lotion to tone the skin, leaving it with a feeling of freshness.
- Rubdown for the infirm: As a rubdown for the sick, Florida Water has a beneficial, stimulating effect similar to alcohol rubs but much more pleasant due to its aromatherapeutic qualities.
- Relief from insect bites: Applied to insect bites it provides some relief.
- Anti-anxiety relief: For high anxiety it can be applied to the forehead and used as a rubdown, providing some relief for nervous tension.
- Cleanse and bless candles: Use to cleanse and bless candles prior to use (be sure the candles are completely dry before lighting). *CAUTION: Florida Water is highly flammable. Use extreme caution when working with it.
- Cleanse ritual tools: Use to wipe down altars and altar items to keep free from negative energy.
- Spirit communication: Pour a little in a cast iron pot or cauldron and light it to aid in spirit communication through fire.
- Energize money works: Pour a little in a cast iron pot or cauldron and light it, then place your hands over the flames warming them before engaging in money drawing activities like working and gambling.
- Holy water: Pray the 23rd Psalm over it and use in place of Holy Water.
- Spirit receptivity: Periodically spray a little on your altar to keep it receptive to the spirits.
- Dream work: Place some in a crystal bowl with spring water next to your bed for prophetic dreams.
- Attraction spray: Combine basil and patchouli essential oils, Florida water and a lodestone to a spray bottle for a wonderful attraction spray.
- Foot bath: Use in foot washings by adding to a tub of water, washing the feet with the Florida water enhanced foot bath, then anointing the feet with rose oil while praying the 23rd Psalm.
- Hair rinse: Add to rinse water after shampooing to clear the head of heavy thoughts.
- Face spritz: Keep in a spray bottle in the refrigerator for a rejuvenating face spritz during the hot days of summer.
- Doll Baby Baptism: Use to baptize doll babies by sprinkling on the doll’s head.
- Laundry rinse: Add a quarter cup to your laundry rinse water to both cleanse and bless your clothes.
- Scrying jar: Pour 1/2 Florida Water into a jar half filled with river water and use for divination.
- Pendulum rinse: Use to rinse pendulums after readings to clear and prepare them for subsequent readings.
- Bless animal companions: Anoint your furry friend’s foreheads with just a dab to bless them.
- St. Francis blessing: Take it a step further by rinsing a St. Francis medal with Florida Water and add the medal to your pet’s collar or hang from an aquarium or bird cage for protection and good health.